All Getting Started Kits provide instructions for installation and activation. This can be found in your Xfinity folder.
Activate Your Equipment Utilizing an Application
Activating Xfinity xFi Pods or an Xfinity xFi Gateway (with the exception of the xFi Fiber Gateway, Arris X5001) is made simple using the Xfinity app. After installation, the Xfinity app can be used to manage your home network. Check the manufacturer and model number on the bottom of your device to establish which sort of Gateway you have. Additionally, you can log in to My Account and select Devices.
- Download the free Xfinity app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Enter your Xfinity ID and password to log in. If you don’t already have one, you can make one on the sign-in page. Please keep in mind that if you’re activating a Gateway, you may be prompted to begin the activation as soon as you login in. If you are not prompted, continue to step 3.
- Once you’ve signed in, tap the Account icon in the top-left corner of the Xfinity app’s Overview tab.
- Under the Devices section, select Activate xFi Gateway or Modem.
- Select Activate xFi Pods under the Devices section if you’re activating xFi Pods. Please keep in mind that you can also begin the activation of a Flex TV Streaming Box via the Xfinity app. See Xfinity Flex Activation Process Overview for more information.
Online Equipment Activation
If you want to activate Xfinity Internet, Voice, or any TV service other than X1, you can do it online.
- Connect and power your Internet, Voice, and/or TV equipment.
- For simple step-by-step activation instructions, go to Xfinity.com/activate.
Go to xfinitymobile.com/activate to activate your Xfinity Mobile device.
See Getting Started Kit Installation Videos and Guides for more information, or go to Xfinity.com/selfinstall. Install and Activate Your New Gateway or Modem for step-by-step instructions on configuring Internet service.
Activate Your TV’s Equipment
See How to Activate an Xfinity X1 TV Box for further information. Find out how to activate your X1 equipment. See Xfinity Flex Activation Process Overview if you’re setting up a Flex streaming TV Box.
Here are some extra tools to assist you in using your Xfinity services and managing your account:
- Locate your channel lineup.
- Look for Xfinity TV or Xfinity On Demand.
- Locate your account number.
- What to expect when you receive your first bill.
- Set up recurring payments.
Need More Assistance with Your Self-Installation?
- Visit Xfinity.com/selfinstall to watch videos, look up FAQs, and get troubleshooting help.
Please dial 1-855-955-2212 for assistance in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Tagalog.
Visit our Online Support Center for common answers and self-help alternatives, as well as to troubleshoot or manage your account.
- App Tnshorts com (Tnshorts.com App Apk Download) Status on Whatsapp
- Which Types of Headphones Should You Purchase?
- How to Download Tech Nukti Apk Gold Zip Lock Screen for Android / Ios Complete Instructions