American Dad stands as one of the longest-running animated sitcoms on television, brought to life by the creative minds of Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker, and Matt Weitzman.
The storyline revolves around the escapades of Stan Smith, a CIA agent and staunch patriot, and his quirky family, comprising his wife Francine, children Hayley and Steve, alien companion Roger, and articulate goldfish Klaus.
Renowned for its irreverent humor, political satire, musical interludes, and outlandish scenarios, the show has been on the air since 2005, boasting an impressive 20-season run. Anticipation runs high among fans for the upcoming season, slated for release in 2024.
This article aims to furnish you with comprehensive details on American Dad Season 21, encompassing particulars like the release date, cast, plot, trailer, viewing platforms, and IMDb ratings.
Expected Release Date of American Dad Season 21
As of now, there is no official release date for Season 21 of American Dad. However, it is possible that the new season might be released in either March or May 2024.
This estimate is derived from the historical release patterns of previous seasons, where there was typically a three- or six-month gap between the end of one season and the start of the next. Keep in mind that these dates are speculative and subject to change as more information becomes available.
Cast & Characters of American Dad Season 21
The following voice actors have been confirmed for Season 21 of American Dad:
- Seth MacFarlane as Stan Smith, Roger, and other characters
- Wendy Schaal as Francine Smith
- Scott Grimes as Steve Smith
- Rachael MacFarlane as Hayley Smith
- Dee Bradley Baker as Klaus and Rogu
- Jeff Fischer as Jeff Fischer
- Patrick Stewart as Avery Bullock
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Principal Lewis and other characters
- Curtis Armstrong as Snot Lonstein
- Eddie Kaye Thomas as Barry Robinson
- Daisuke Suzuki as Toshi Yoshida
- David Koechner as Dick
- Matt McKenna as Buckle
- Richard Kind as Al Tuttle
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Reginald
Expected Storyline of American Dad Season 21
The storyline for American Dad Season 21 has not been disclosed yet, but it is anticipated to follow the ongoing escapades of Stan Smith and his unconventional family, including an alien and a talking goldfish.
Renowned for its satirical humor, cultural references, musical segments, and bizarre scenarios, the series might explore various plotlines in the upcoming season:
- Stan and Roger embark on a mission to make a lasting impact on humanity; meanwhile, Jeff grapples with the reality of losing his iconic hat.
- Social Services poses a threat to remove Steve from the family after a complaint is filed regarding the chaotic nature of Steve’s home life.
- Stan uncovers that he’s Canadian and endeavors to embrace his newfound identity.
- Roger’s ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) has a profound effect on Francine, leading to her addiction to his calming sounds.
- Hayley takes on the role of babysitter for Steve and his friends while Stan and Francine enjoy a romantic getaway.
- Klaus and Rogu form a bond over their shared experiences as fish.
Official Trailer for American Dad Season 21
As of now, there isn’t an official trailer for American Dad Season 21. However, fans can view the clips of previous seasons here. The trailer for the upcoming season may be released a few weeks before the premiere date.
Where to Watch American Dad Season 21?
The expected release for Season 21 of American Dad is March or May 2024 on TBS. The series is also expected to be available for streaming on Hulu at a later date.
Fans can catch up on past seasons on Disney+ Hotstar and Disney+. Additionally, episodes can be purchased or rented on Vudu, Amazon Video, Microsoft Store, Google Play Movies, and Apple TV.
IMDb Ratings of American Dad Season 21
The TV show “American Dad” holds an IMDb rating of 7.4 out of 10, based on 134,000 user ratings. Episode ratings vary, with the highest-rated episode being “Rapture’s Delight” (Season 5, Episode 9), earning an IMDb rating of 8.8 out of 10.
On the other hand, the lowest-rated episode is “The Census of the Lambs” (Season 15, Episode 3), with a rating of 4.0 out of 10.
The show is classified as TV-14, indicating content suitable for viewers 14 years and older. It includes adult themes, sexuality, strong violence and language throughout, as well as drug use.
Some viewers may find certain violent scenes disconcerting, particularly those featuring graphic violence.
American Dad Season 21 is the upcoming installment of the beloved animated sitcom that has kept fans entertained for over 15 years.
Expected to bring more laughter and outrageous moments, the new season will follow the Smith family and their quirky alien and fish companions.
Set to premiere in 2024 on TBS and Hulu, previous seasons are also available on various streaming platforms.
Receiving mixed to positive reviews from both critics and audiences, the show holds a solid IMDb rating of 7.4 out of 10. For fans of the series and the genre, American Dad Season 21 is a must-watch, promising more humor, catchy songs, and unexpected surprises.
Additionally, feel free to explore our website to discover other popular TV shows and series.