Chase Stokes is an American actor who rose to prominence after starring in the Netflix web series “Outer Banks” as “John B.” (2020).
Chase Stokes was born on September 16, 1992 (age 28 as of 2020) in Annapolis, a city in Maryland, United States. His constellation is Virgo. His boyhood was spent primarily in South Florida. After completing high school in 2010 at Timber Creek High School in Orlando, Florida, he attended Valencia College, earning an Associate of Arts degree in 2012.
He received an MBA from the University of Central Florida in 2015. While attending college in Florida, he also worked as a salesman at a local fitness center and for a brief time in an IT firm. Orlando is his hometown, according to Chase.
Birth and Early Years
Chase Stokes was born in Annapolis, Maryland on September 16, 1992, to parents Jeff Stokes and Jennifer Canning. Following the divorce of his parents, his father wed Nikki Osterman Stokes. His father is the president of STRIDE franchising LLC and an entrepreneur. His stepmother practices psychology. Chase has two siblings whose names are Kaden Stokes and Kendall Nicole Stokes. He eventually moved to Orlando, Florida.
Chase graduated from Timber Creek High School in Orlando, Florida. He received an Associate of Arts from Valencia College in Florida. He received his MBA at the University of Central Florida.
Family & Ethnicity
Chase Stokes is of white American descent.
Parents and Children
Chase Stokes is the child of parents Jeff Stokes and Jennifer Canning.
His father is the chief executive officer of STRIDE Franchise LLC.
His parents split shortly thereafter, and his father wed Nicki Osterman Stokes (Niki), a psychologist and Chase Stokes’ stepmother.
Both of his siblings, Kaden Stokes and Kendall Nicole Stokes, are the result of his father’s second marriage. He has three further brothers and sisters: Evan Walker, Rylie Walker, and Griffin Walker.
Height (approx.): 6’ 1”
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Hair Colour: Medium Ash Blond
Since their early youth, he had a penchant for acting. After completing his bachelor’s degree, he began to audition for films and television series, and eventually landed a role in Lost Island (2015), his first television series.
Subsequently, he portrayed ‘Ethan Terri’ in the 2015 television series “Base.”
In the 2016 Netflix series “Stranger Things,” he made his first notable appearance as ‘Reed.’ “Between Waves” (2018) marked his feature debut as “Young Dale.”
READ RELATED Who is Quandale Dingle? Things You Need To Know!
Then, he was in The First (2018), The Beach House (2018), One Of Us Is Lying (2019), and Tell Me Your Secrets (2019). (2019). His breakthrough came in 2020 when he was cast as ‘John B.’ in the Netflix series Outer Banks.’ On April 15, 2020, it was released on Netflix.
- Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Ryan Gosling, and Johny Depp are actors.
- The sport is ice hockey
- 1994’s Pulp Fiction and 1995’s Uncut Gems (2019)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. is the leader.
- Jennifer Canning, his biological mother, provided him with $100 in order to attend Netflix auditions.
- He enjoys swimming and traveling.
- He owns a dog named Jack and is a dog enthusiast.
- He is a fitness enthusiast who frequents the gym.
- Chase is frequently observed drinking with his companions on numerous occasions.
- Before becoming an actor, he spent nearly four years as a lifeguard at Orlando Country Club.
- Additionally, Stokes has modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Initially, Stokes was not interested in playing John B in Outer Banks since he believed the film would be a remake of The Goonies. During an interview, he disclosed,
- I believed it was a remake of The Goonies. The description said, “Four buddies on a treasure quest,” and I thought, “I don’t want to contribute to destroying The Goonies.”
- Stokes was put through rigorous training, which included scuba diving, swimming, and boat driving, upon his arrival in Charleston, South Carolina, to meet the Outer Banks founders and the rest of the group. He described it during an interview.
- “Growing up on the water, I learned how to surf and operate boats.”
- Chase became excellent friends with the rest of the cast while filming Outer Banks, and he had a great time with them at various filming sites. He says when relating the experience,
- It appeared as though we were scamming the system. Like a group of buddies creating a television program. It was the most baffling and insanely joyful sensation I have ever had.”
- In Outer Banks, the connection between Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline, who plays his love interest, has been very well received by the audience. Stokes stated in an interview while discussing Madelyn Cline,
- She was a great partner to work with, she has a bit of a spirit, and she is dedicated to her work. It’s a lot of pleasure to work with someone who is also really enthusiastic about what she does and to be able to share that passion and desire to stay loyal to the authentic love tale.”
- He enjoys playing guitar in his free time because he is a music enthusiast. He disclosed in an interview that he always has Bluetooth speakers in his room.
- Chase is the founder and chief executive officer of the Creative Movement Group.
- In his youth, he desired a career in athletics, particularly in his favorite sport, ice hockey. However, he abandoned the plan after sustaining multiple injuries. In reality, his personal slogan was inspired by an ice hockey coach who once said to him, “Never give up!”
- Failure to prepare is failure to qualify.
- In 2020, during the Corona outbreak, Chase Stokes and his co-stars from Outer Banks were quarantined in Los Angeles. While describing his confinement experience through video conference, he was in quarantine.
he said, I engage in a great deal of self-reflection and meditation, which involves quiet and presence with my own consciousness. This has been a perfect opportunity for me to zero in on my anxiety and discover where it comes from, what causes it, and how to deal with it and move on with my life.