Fortnite Chapter 3 Ending Event: Fortnite is poised to enter a new chapter, most likely accompanied by a brand-new map. But before anything new can arrive, Epic must conclude Chapter 3 with another major occurrence. The chapter and season finale will occur on Saturday, December 3 at 4 p.m. ET.
Epic has posted a few of teasers for the upcoming event, most of which pertain to the current season’s Fractured motif. In the teasers, we see a variety of Fortnite characters roaming the island, the majority of them appear to be in the middle of a match before some unknown incident causes them to react in shock; however, what they are truly experiencing is never revealed.
As usual, Epic is allowing players to line up for the event up to 30 minutes before it begins in order to give servers a rest and alleviate pressure on the game’s login queue. Epic will allow players to join the ongoing event until 4:40 p.m. ET, which could indicate that it could take a while.
However, Epic has made it clear that this will be a one-time-only event, and it will not be repeated later in the day; therefore, if you want to witness the conclusion of the season, you must be present at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday.
Epic has historically incorporated a brief period of downtime following chapter-ending events, but there is currently no information on when the next chapter will begin.
How to Play the Fortnite Fracture Event
Fracture is a one-time in-game event that will begin on Saturday, December 3, 2022, at 4:00 PM Eastern Time. You can begin listening to the “Fracture” playlist 30 minutes before the event begins. You may also participate in progress until 4:40 p.m., Eastern Time.
Fracture supports up to four player groups. If you are not entering the tournament with a team, you can Emote with other players to establish one throughout the event.
Will not have access to a gaming device throughout the event? Xbox Cloud Gaming and NVIDIA GeForce NOW allow you to play Fortnite on your PC web browser or mobile device via cloud streaming.
Content creators and players who wish to relive the final moments of Fortnite Chapter 3 must record and archive their experience, as replays will not be available.
A Toast to Chapter 3: the Toasty Roast Emote
To commemorate the beginning of the end, the Toasty Roast Emote will be given to everyone who logs into Fortnite between December 2 at 9 AM ET and December 4 at 2:45 AM ET.
Things to Finish Before the Chapter 3 Finale
With fewer than two weeks remaining until the completion of Chapter 3, here are a few items you may want to cross off your to-do list!
- Complete Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass Requirements – Ensure that you have unlocked all of the features of this Season’s Battle Pass, including:
- Any bonus Styles unlocked in the Battle Pass Bonus Rewards section. As an illustration, the Celestial, Spectral, and Aurelian Styles for the Bytes, Lennox Rose, Paradigm (Reality-659), Meow Skulls, and Spider-Gwen Outfits.
- Rewards obtained by completing Quests include styles for The Nothing’s Gift Pickaxe, The Herald Outfit, and accessories.
- Any reward for which you have not yet used your Battle Stars. Your unspent Battle Stars will unlock the first available rewards in the Battle Pass at the end of the Season, so if you have your eye on anything further down the line, go ahead and spend your Battle Stars on it!
- Complete Your Level Up Quest Pack – If you purchased Ayida’s Level Up Quest Pack this Season, be sure to complete all of its Quests to obtain matching items for the included Ayida Outfit and an additional Ayida Style. Due to the seasonal nature of Level Up Quest Packs, the Quests in this Pack will expire on December 2, 2022.
After Chapter 3 concludes, players with Chrome Punk Goals will be able to pick up precisely where they left off in terms of Account Level progression.
Avian Ambush Week and Bargain Bin Week
The week beginning November 22 is Avian Ambush Week. From November 22 at 9 a.m. ET to November 29 at 9 a.m. ET, loot-carrying chickens will multiply to such an extent that they will dominate the wildlife. Complete chicken-themed Quests to get XP and Bonus Objectives to earn Level-Up Tokens!
Following Avian Ambush Week will be Bargain Bin Week. From November 29 at 9 a.m. EST until December 3 at 3 p.m. EST, Character goods and services will be heavily discounted, allowing you to purchase more with your Bars. As with Avian Ambush Week, you must complete unique Quests for XP and Bonus Objectives for Level Up Tokens.
- What is Kevin Games? Where Can I Play Squid Game?
- Cool Math Games Unblocked: Why is Coolmath Blocked? A Comprehensive Guide
- God of War Korean Drama: Who is the God of War in Korean?