Geeta Kapur (Geeta Kapoor) is a prominent Indian dancer and choreographer. She is widely recognized as a judge on numerous Indian dancing reality shows, including ‘Dance India Dance,’ ‘Super Dancer,’ ‘India Ke Mast Kalandar,’ and others. She is sometimes referred to as “Geeta Maa.” View Geeta Kapur’s Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend/Husband, Caste, Family, and Additional Biography Information.
Geeta Kapur is a 45-year-old vivacious woman who was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on 5 July 1973. She has had a deep interest in dancing since she was a child. She used to dance at family gatherings and also competes in dance competitions.
Geeta joined Farah Khan’s group at age 15 to clear her dancing principles. After that, she began choreographing professionally and created her own dance academy. In her earlier years, she also did modeling in addition to choreography and dance.
On-screen, her dark eyes, black hair, and enormous smile with dimples capture the attention of the viewers. In addition, with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a weight of 75 kilograms, she has a robust physical build.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Geeta Kapur is a member of a Hindu family. She is very close to her mother, but she loves her father the most in her family.
Once, a rumor linked her with the model Rajeev Khinchi, however, this was untrue.
As she was close to her sister, Farah Khan, she said in an interview that the actor Sajid Khan had often proposed to her, but she always declined. She’s not married.
She began her profession after learning to dance with Farah Khan’s dance troupe. She initially founded her own dance academy.
She made her debut as a secondary background dancer in the 1998 Bollywood song “Tujhe Yaad Na Mere Aaye” from the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.”
She was also a backstage dancer in the films Kal Ho Naa Ho, Main Hoon Na, Nayak, and Om Shanti Om.
She choreographed a number of Bollywood films, including Fiza (2000), Asoka (2001), Saathiya (2002), Heyy Babyy (2007), Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic (2008), Aladin (2009), Tees Maar Khan’s Sheila Ki Jawani’ (2010), Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya (2011), and Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Pada (2012). (2012).
She has also choreographed for numerous award events and concerts, including Temptation Reloaded, as well as the 2013 Pepsi IPL opening ceremony.
In 2008, she made her television debut as a judge on the dance reality show “Dance India Dance” (Season 2), after which she transferred her concentration exclusively to the small screen and began judging dance reality. She has judged more than fourteen dance reality series, including “Dance India Dance,” “DID L’il Masters,” “DID Doubles,” and “Dance Ke Super Kids,” among others.
During auditions and a special episode, she also made a special appearance on the show DID Lil Masters, where her mentor Farah Khan and Sandip Soparkar serve as judges.
In 2015, at approximately 5:00 a.m., while driving at a high rate of speed on JP Road at Vateshwar Naka in Versova, she struck and broke the right knee of a pedestrian called Nisar Noor Mohammed. Geeta attempted to address the situation outside of the police, but the victim was not ready, so he filed an F.I.R. against her, which resulted in her arrest by the Versova police and subsequent release on bail.
View this post on Instagram
- She is frequently observed drinking at parties and functions.
- Farah Khan is her mentor and second mother, according to her.
- Choreographer Feroz Khan referred to her as “Geeta Maa” while she was modeling. After she treated Feroz as a child, he began to refer to her as his mother.
- In Season 2 of “Dance India Dance,” she trained the group “Geeta ki Gang.”
- In 2009, she slammed the door in their faces when the media followed her to her cosmetics area. However, by doing so, she accidentally locked the door and became trapped in the room. The fire department was then called to rescue her.
- In 2009, she became so angry with the media who followed her all the way to her makeup room that she mistakenly locked herself inside and had to be rescued by the fire department.
- Her favorite actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Gerard Butler, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, and Vidya Balan.
- She likes to eat omelets.
- Goa and Dubai are her favorite vacation destinations.
- She enjoys reading works like Gregory David Roberts’s Shantaram and J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
- She enjoys Hollywood films such as Hitch, The Sound Of Music, Pretty Woman, Harry Potter, The Lord Of The Rings, Singing In The Rain, Kung Fu Hustle, Momento, and The Devil Wears Prada.
- She utilizes a variety of designer fragrances, including Red Door by Elizabeth, Coco Noir by Chanel, and Roberto Cavalli’s perfume collection.
She adores the fictional character Nancy Drew.
- She mentioned in an interview that before becoming a dance choreographer, she desired to be a flight attendant.
- Who is the Best Minecraft Player? Latest Updates!
- Who is Travis on Yellowstone Season 4? Know More About Travis Wheatley on Yellowstone
- Who is Shay Shariatzadeh? Wiki, Insta, Lifestyle, Family & More