Marriage At First Sight (2014) enthusiasts is already talking about the Marriage At First Sight Season 15 Release Date. The show is noted for its dramatic storylines and premiered in 2014.
After six seasons on FYI, the reality show was moved to Lifeline. The show, which bills itself as a social experiment, is based on the German show Gift Ved Forste Blok.
MAFS Season 14 premiered in January 2022 and is scheduled to conclude in late April. However, many are already anticipating season 15. MAFS was renewed by Lifeline for six additional seasons in August 2020. Season 15 of Married, At First Sight, will begin filming in November 2021 and is expected to premiere before the end of 2022.
Married At First Sight Season 15 Release Date
The release date for Married At First Sight season 15 has not yet been announced. Lifeline, on the other hand, has announced casting for Season 15 in San Diego. The cast was asked to be available between November and February. As a result, Season 15 of Marriage, At First Sight, is expected to premiere in the second half of 2022.
Additionally, Lifeline has revealed the site of MAFS’s 16th season, which will be in Nashville. Now, let’s take a look at all we know about Married At First Sight Season 15′s release date and other details.
Married At First Sight Rules For The Cast!
- The cast should be childless and divorced. Cast members are unable to work full-time and must either take a leave of absence or, in certain situations, resign.
- Members are not permitted to learn about their matches before their wedding date. To avoid this, they have halted all of their social media accounts. Certain international versions of the show prohibit the use of cell phones and seize them during filming.
- Couples must sign a prenuptial agreement; the organization also provides divorce attorneys and honeymoon excursions.
- The guest list is limited to a minimum, and all family members must sign a non-disclosure agreement to avoid spoilers.
- None of the cast members are permitted to organize their weddings; they are just asked for general details, and the rest is handled by the production.
Married at First Sight International Versions and Spinoffs
MAFS is based on a German show, however, there have been numerous spinoffs with former cast members and new additions. Apart from the 14 seasons, there have been eight spinoffs.
- The First Year of Married at First Sight (2015)
- Life as a Couple (2015)
- Second Chances for Married at First Sight (2017)
- Plus One Jamie and Doug (2017)
- Honeymoon Island: Married at First Sight (2018)
- Happily Ever After Married at First Sight (2018)
- Couples’ Cam: Married at First Sight (2020)
- Unmatchable in Married at First Sight (2021)
- Additionally, the show has spawned other international spinoffs, including Blind Getrouwd (Belgium), Married At First Sight (the United Kingdom and Australia), and others.
Married at First Sight Season 15 Story
Season 15 will follow the same format, with ten individuals being chosen to marry a stranger. The show will once again feature a panel of specialists who will conduct interviews, collect data, and then use it to effectively match the couples.
Couples will choose their wedding gowns and host bachelor and bachelorette parties. The event will include all of the functions and ceremonies associated with marriage, but in a way that satisfies our appetite for amusement.
The producers are likely to incorporate some unique and never-before-seen themes to reignite fans’ passion and curiosity.
We will continue to update this space with any new information about the show, so check back frequently.
Is There Going to Be a 15th Season of Married at First Sight?
Although season 15 of Married, At First Sight, has not been confirmed officially, the potential season is reported to have already cast a new group of newlyweds based in San Diego, California, appealing to those seeking a change of pace following season 14.
Is There Anyone Who Left Married at First Sight?
Jessica chose to leave the Commitment Ceremony following a difficult week for the pair, but Daniel wanted to give their marriage another chance and wrote’stay’. However, their time in the experiment came to an abrupt end when Jess chose to leave Daniel and the entire show the following day.
The release date for Married At First Sight Season 15 has not yet been announced by Lifeline. However, based on casting releases and interview dates, the season is expected to broadcast in late 2022.