The Capitec App is the smartphone application for remote banking of one of the most reputable financial institutions in South Africa, namely Capitec Bank Limited.
The App provides its users with convenient banking alternatives from any location and at any time. It helps individuals to conduct commercial banking quickly. The app is offered at no cost, and users can validate their biometrics to increase the app’s security.
How to Use Capitec Bank App?
The initial step is to visit the nearest Capitec bank branch and open an account. Then, the phone number and email address can be confirmed. Additionally, you can download and utilize the app. Here is a detailed summary of the capabilities of the Capitec Bank app:
- Open a new bank account by submitting scanned IDs and selfies online.
- Reset the remote app PIN.
- Invest in shares and mutual funds.
- Email e-statements.
- Pay utility bills, buy prepaid electricity, airtime, data, and SMA bundles.
- Do SARS e-filing.
- Block stolen or lost cards.
- Transact money.
- Manage credit and debit cards.
- Make immediate payments to other bank accounts.
- Track expenditures.
- Activate virtual cards.
- Manage contactless card transactions.
- Personalize the home screen.
How to New Capitec App Download Free?
To install the Capitec app for Android, visit Google Play or the Apple App Store. After opening the account for the first time in the Capitec App, you can also download the app from the SMS link.
How to Get the Capitec App on a New Phone?
You can either use the Capitec new app download APK or the aforementioned instructions to install the app on the new phone.
The procedure will be identical for both new and old phones. On the other hand, you may need to activate the app on a new device. For the activation procedure, please refer to the instructions provided below.
How to Activate Capitec App on New Phone?
- When you open an account at the nearest Capitec Bank branch, you will receive an SMS prompting you to download the app.
- This will only occur if the bank has validated your phone number.
- Then you can click the link provided in the SMS to install the application on your mobile device.
- Once the installation is complete, you will need to access the app and enter the login provided by the bank as well as the PIN chosen at the bank branch for remote banking.
- This will activate the app, allowing you to perform a variety of tasks from your home, office, or even on vacation.
How to Activate Capitec App Without Going to the Bank?
If you have validated your email address in your Capitec banking profile, you may simply download or reinstall the app on your new or old smartphone. You can then activate it by following the on-screen prompts and without visiting the bank.
How to Change the Capitec Banking App Pin?
You can access the application and log in. Then, modify the PIN in the profile area of the application. You must enter a new PIN and confirm it again.
- How to Change Bank Info on Cash App?
- What Perks Do Banks Offer Credit Card Users?
- Thailand Lottery 1234: a Surefire Way to Unlock Your Fortune!