Who is Nora Fatehi? All the Things You Need to Know Today!
Nora Fatehi is an Indian, Moroccan, and Canadian actress and model who works primarily in Indian cinema. She is best renowned for her stunning appearance and elegant film style. Additionally, she is an outstanding dancer and master of belly dancing. View Nora Fatehi’s Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, and Biography for Additional Information.
Naura Fathi is the true name of Nora Fatehi. She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 6 February 1992 as an actress, model, and dancer. She spent her formative years in Canada and graduated from Westview Centennial Secondary School in Toronto.
Later, she enrolled at York University in Toronto to pursue her degree, but for various reasons, she was unable to graduate. Since her school days, she has been learning belly dancing by watching videos on the internet. Later, she began modeling and signed with Orange Model Management, a model and talent agency.
She is a youthful, modern, and trendy actress with a sharp mind and a beautiful appearance. She is a slender, fit actress who enjoys engaging in physical exercises to remain fit and healthy at all times. She is roughly 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 55 kilograms. Her eyes and hair are brown and black, respectively. She has the ideal hourglass proportions of 34-26-34.
Family & Boyfriend
Nora is a member of an Islamic Arabic-Moroccan family with Indian ancestry; her mother is of the third generation of Indian descent. There is little information available regarding Nora’s parents’ names. Her younger brother’s name is Omar.
She is unmarried, and her ex-boyfriend is the Indian actor Angad Bedi. She previously dated Varinder Ghuman (a bodybuilder) and Prince Narula, an actor, and television personality, before dating Angad.
Nora began her modeling career with Orange Model Management, who signed her and sent her to India. Nora participated in a variety of adverts for products including Mexitos Chips and Everyuth facewash. Her acting debut was in the 2014 Bollywood film Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans. She has appeared in the films Double Barrel (a Malayalam film), Temper, Bahubali: The Beginning, Kickb 2, and Mr. X, in which she played a supporting role.
On the YouTube channel ‘The Timeliners,’ she produced a video series titled ‘Ladies Special: Types of Single Girls’ She competed in Bigg Boss season 9, as a wild card contestant, and was eliminated on day 83. In 2016, she also competed on “Jhalak Dikhla Ja.”
In the 2018 film ‘Satyamev Jayate’ starring John Abraham and Aisha Sharma, she performed the item song ‘Dilbar’, a replica of the 1990s song Dilbar. In her other Bollywood project, “My Birthday Song,” she plays the leading role.
In October 2021, her name arose in the money laundering case involving con artists Sukesh Chandrasekar and his actress-wife Leena Paul, who reportedly defrauded Fortis Healthcare’s promoter Shivinder Singh’s family of approximately Rs. 200 crores. Regarding the case, Fatehi appeared before the Enforcement Directorate.
In September 2022, the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Delhi Police and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) questioned her a second time about her claimed link to the case.
View this post on Instagram
- She had always dreamed to become famous, so she began honing her dancing, modeling, and acting skills while still in elementary school.
- She was exceptionally gifted in both academics and the performing arts. She used to perform on the school’s stage.
- She participated in Bigg Boss 9 as a wildcard contestant in 2015.
- In the same year, she appeared opposite Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in the item song “Manohari” from India’s most popular film Bahubali: The Beginning.
- In May 2016, she traveled to Shoreham, Toronto, to attend an event, but became trapped in a gunfight and narrowly escaped.
- Early in 2018, she made her web series debut with ‘Ladies Special: Types Of Single Girls’ on YouTube’s The Timeliners channel, showcasing her acting ability.
- Her belly dance in the remade version of the song “Dilbar” in the film Satyamev Jayate brought her fame and acclaim. This chart-topping single reached 20 million views on YouTube within 24 hours of its release, making it one of the quickest to reach 100 million views on YouTube.
- She speaks English, Hindi, Arabic, and French fluently.
- She owns a teddy bear that she has owned since she was 10 years old.
- Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, and Rajkumar Rao are her favorite actors.
- She enjoys visiting Dubai.
- Her favorite films are Queen, Devdas, Pink, and Kapoor & Sons. She also enjoys watching ‘Family Guy’ on television.
- Her preferred artists are Dj Waley Babu, Lovely (Happy New Year), and Maar Daala from the film ‘Devdas.’
- Nicki Minaj and Badshah are her preferred artists.
- She is not a vegetarian, but she dislikes spicy cuisine.
- Who is Hasbulla? Check Everything About This Celebrity Here!
- Who is Varun Sood? Wiki, Insta, Lifestyle, Family & More
- Who is Sonia Turcotte? Check Everything About This Celebrity Here!