Vicky Kaushal is a Bollywood actor best known for playing Deepak Kumar in the film Masaan (2015). View Vicky Kaushal’s Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Caste, Family, and Biography for More Information.
Vicky was born in Malad, Mumbai, India, on May 16, 1988. As a child, he was quite enthusiastic about studying, watching movies, and playing cricket. Since infancy, he desired to be an actor; nevertheless, he feared that people would make fun of him if he revealed his desire to be a hero. Since boyhood, he has competed in numerous stage contests.
He never considered being an actor till he was in college. During his second year of college, he visited a company because he realized he would not be able to sit in front of a computer for eight hours. Then he began accompanying his father on set. He gained recognition after the release of the 2015 film Masaan, in which he portrayed the lead role of Deepak Kumar alongside Sanjay Mishra and Richa Chadda.
He stands roughly 6 feet and one inch tall and weighs around 80 kilograms. His chest is approximately 40 inches, his waist is 34 inches, and his biceps measure 14 inches. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
Vicky attended Sheth Chunilal Damodardas Barfivala High School in Mumbai and the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology in Mumbai for his bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. He participated in skits, dramas, fancy dress, and dance competitions while in school.
After graduating, he was picked for the position of Telecommunication Engineer, but he declined to pursue an acting career. Afterward, he enrolled in the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai to study acting. Here is a video of him performing a bad character during his time at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.
He worked with the renowned director Anurag Kashyap in the film Gangs of Wasseypur (2012). He also participated in the theatrical productions of Naseeruddin Shah and Manav Kaul. In the 2012 film Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, he made his debut as an actor, playing the minor role of young Omi.
In 2013, he played the lead part of Geek in the short film Geek Out, directed by Vasan Bala. Vicky was cast as Banaras native Deepak Kumar in the 2015 Neeraj Ghaywan-directed film Masaan. The critics praised his performance in this film, and he won multiple accolades for Best Male Debut, including the Zee Cine Award, Screen Award, International Indian Film Academy Award, and the FOI Online Awards India. In addition to Zubaan (2016) and Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016), he has starred in a number of other critically acclaimed films.
View this post on Instagram
Parents & Siblings
He was born to Bollywood and Hollywood action director Shyam Kaushal and housewife Veena Kaushal into a middle-class Brahmin household. At the time of his birth, his father was a stuntman. His younger brother, Sunny Kaushal, is a director’s assistant. His ancestry can be traced back to Punjab.
He married Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif on 9 December 2021 at Six Senses Fort Barware in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan.
According to rumors in the media, he is dating actress Harleen Sethi. They initially met through their mutual buddy Anand Tiwari.
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Food: Pani-Puri
- Directors: Rajkumar Hirani and Anurag Kashyap
- Singer: Diljit Dosanjh
- Book: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Film: Andhadhun
- Destination: Burano Island in Italy
- Best Actor for Uri: The Surgical Strike at National Film Awards, 2020
- Best Supporting Actor for Sanju at Filmfare Awards, 2019
- Best Supporting Actor for Sanju at IIFA Awards, 2019
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Male for Sanju at Zee Cine Awards, 2019
- Best Male Debut for Masaan at Screen Awards, 2016
- Best Male Debut for Masaan at Zee Cine Awards, 2016
- Best Debut Actor for Masaan at IIFA Awards, 2016
- Vicky is a meat eater and an alcoholic.
- Once Katrina Kaif stated that she and Vicky would look beautiful together, Katrina Kaif agreed.
- After viewing Vicky’s online series “Lust Stories,” Shah Rukh Khan called him to compliment his acting. After Khan’s call, Vicky Kaushal was so elated that he slept the entire night.
- At a school occasion when he was a child, his belt nearly came undone and his pants were going to fall.
- He is highly impressed by Ranbir Kapoor’s laid-back demeanor.
- He stated in an interview that he would love to spread the rumor that he is the next Dharma child. Karan Johar’s production company is Dharma Productions.
- Kaushal stated that he would have provided a greater performance in “Bhavesh Joshi Superhero” had he been selected.
- The first thing he notices about a lady is her welcoming grin.
- Kaushal disclosed that he had never consumed alcohol prior to appearing in Neeraj Ghaywan’s film.
- He has a strong bond with his mother. When he is on vacation, he calls his mother first thing in the morning to inform her how the previous day went and what he plans to eat the next day.
- Kaushal has a fear of scary movies. He stated that he cannot watch horror flicks even in broad daylight or with the lights on.
- He has difficulty flirting. Even if a guy flirts with him, he is typically incapable of picking up on the hints. Once, a woman from another city flew to spend the night with Vicky after a party, but he ended up dating a woman from the same party.
- His automobile is a Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV.
- Vicky Kaushal adores dogs and owns a pooch named Shifu.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.
- His work in the 2019 film “Uri” earned him the National Film Award for Best Actor.
- On August 14, 2020, he posted a photo on Instagram alongside a caption in which he reflected on his time working behind the camera during the filming of Gangs of Wasseypur.
- In his spare time, he enjoys playing the Veena.
Net Worth, House & Cars
|Net Worth||$10 million (approx)|
|Monthly Salary / Income||Rs . 3 Crore per film|
|House Address||Kaushal lives in an apartment at 28th floor in
Andheri West, Mumbai
|Cars||Mercedes Benz GLC SUV|
- Who is Mahira Sharma? Wiki, Bio, Lifestyle, Family, & Relationship Status!
- Who is Suhana Khan? Wiki, Insta, Family, Relationship, & Lifestyle!
- Who is Sidharth Shukla Wife? Wiki, Bio, Lifestyle, Family, & Relationship Status!