Wakfu Season 4 is the final edition of the extremely anime-inspired French animated television series. It is being animated by the same production as the last 3 seasons of the show, Ankama Animation. The director of the series is Anthony “Tot” Roux, and the character design development is under Xavier “Xa” Houssin and Kin “Tcho” Etinoff.
The 3 seasons of Wakfu got aired on Netflix, and Wakfu Season 4 is set to stream on the same site. Most of the episodes of this series are created in France, with only a few special episodes being animated in Japan, largely animated via Adobe Flash Software. The first season of this show was shown with 26 episodes on October 30, 2008.
Wakfu Season 4 Release Date
The previous three seasons of Wakfu, which were released in 2008, 2011, and 2017, have concluded with Wakfu Season 4. Due to the global health crisis caused by the COVID-19 virus, the publication of the final season was repeatedly pushed back from April to December 2021.
According to rumors, Ankama Animation has been gathering funds through crowdfunding campaigns to deliver the final season of their beloved brand sometime in 2022.
Wakfu Season 4 Cast
Character voices for Wakfu have been provided by a large number of professional and emerging voice actors. The same voice actors are likely to continue voicing the main roles.
Wakfu Season 4 Storyline
After realizing that he has abilities, Yugo, a 12-year-old kid, begins his hunt for his long-lost biological family in Season 4. As he meets more, more compelling, and intriguing personalities, the plot develops tremendously.
Yugo’s first strength was the capacity to create teleportation gateways with his hands; he later acquired more abilities.
There are numerous twists and turns, including his finding his missing demon brother, and, as the trailer suggests, there are many more personalities and tales to continue in the final season.
Main Wakfu Season 4 Characters ( and Their Va )
- Fanny Bloc (French), Jules de Jongh (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs), and Erika Harlacher provide Yugo’s voice (Season 3).
- Adeline Chetail (French), Jessica Bell (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs), and Christine Marie Cabanos (Season 3) voice Princess Amalia Sheran Sharm (English).
- Sir Percival of Sadlygrove is portrayed by Thomas Guitard (French), Ross Grant (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs), and Kyle McCarley (Season 3). (English).
- Gérard Surugue (French); Keir Stewart (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs); Doug Erholtz (Season 3) provided the voice for Rubilax (English)
- Geneviève Doing (French), Jules de Jongh (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs), and Kira Buckland (Season 3) portray and voice Evangelyne (English).
- Patrick Bethune (French); Hugo Chandor (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs); Keith Silverstein (Season 3) provide the voice for Ruel Stroud (English)
- Junior: A thriller, a pig-like mole creature, is reported to be Enutrofs’s typical pet.
- Dorothee Pousseo (French), Joanna Ruiz (Seasons 1-2 & OVAs), and Cristina Valenzuela (Season 3) provided the voices for Adama (English).
- Damien Da Silva (French) and Taylor Clarke-Hill voice Grufon (English).
Caroline Lallau (French), Jules de Jongh (OVAs), and Cristina Valenzuela (Season 3) provide the voices for Elely and Flopin (English). Karl-Line Heller (French), Julie-Ann Dean (OVAs), and Marcy Edwards provide the voice for Flopin (Season 3). The identical offspring of Sir Percival of Sadlygrove and Evangeline.
Wakfu Season 4 Trailer
Season 4 of Wakfu is scheduled for release this year; the season 4 trailer was released in June 2020 and had about 2.5 million views and positive responses.
The trailer is a Visual Pleasure for the fans who had been waiting for the final season, and it was sufficient to keep them impatiently anticipating its release. The fact that the comment sections are filled with enthusiastic fans is a positive indicator for the creators of Wakfu Season 4.
The trailer also featured the new and final villains for the series, which added to the excitement. In addition, the show will approach the finale of this excellent video game-inspired series.
Renewal status for Wakfu Season 4
The series is likely to return with Season 4 of Final Wakfu due to the success of their teaser, which was released over two years ago. The three seasons of Wakfu are now available on Netflix. Season 4 of Wakfu is scheduled to be available for streaming on the same platform later this year, as it has earned an overwhelming number of good reviews and an IMDb rating of 8.2/10.
What Are The Ratings Of This Show?
The 2008 animated series is performing extraordinarily well in terms of viewership. The great plot of this program has already captivated the general public, and it now looks like even the critics have fallen prey to its seduction. With an IMDb rating of 8.2 out of 10, this program has a strong chance of being one of the most popular on television.
Over ninety-four per cent of internet users have already expressed interest in these animated shows. Regarding the fans, the audience rating summary for this episode is 4,9, which is once again fantastic.