Who is Munmun Dutta Husband? Wiki, Family, Relationship Status & More
Munmun Dutta is a model and actor. Mrs. Babita Iyer is well-known for her role in the long-running television series Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma. She has almost fifteen years of experience in the sector. She has appeared in numerous television commercials and has also performed various modeling duties. Let’s learn more about Munmun Dutta’s personal and professional life.
Munmun Dutta was born in Durgapur, West Bengal on September 28, 1987 (age as of 2021). She intended to be a doctor as a child but ended up becoming an actress. She got well-known after starring in the popular television series “Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah.” Since that time, she has never looked back. She has also appeared in numerous modeling jobs.
Early life and education
Dutta was born in Durgapur, West Bengal, on 28 September 1987. She completed an English master’s degree. She sang as a child vocalist for Akashvani and Doordarshan in Kolkata. While residing in Pune, Dutta attended fashion events. She arrived in Mumbai and made her acting debut in the Zee TV series Hum Sab Baraat in 2004. Her debut film part was in Mumbai Xpress by Kamal Haasan. She starred in the 2006 film Holiday.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
The Bengali family in which Munmun Dutta was born. Her parents were both vocalists. She also developed an interest in singing, much like her relatives. Consequently, she received training in classical singing. Her father passed away on June 11, 2018, due to severe illness.
READ ALSO Who is Arbaaz Merchant? Wiki, Insta, Family, Relationship, & Controversy!
According to the sources, actress Munmun Dutta was dating actor Armaan Kohli. Due to his aggressive attitude, however, the partnership could not endure for very long. It is also stated that Armaan violently abused Munmun. In September 2021, rumors circulated that she was dating her Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah co-star Raj Anadkat, who is known for playing Tappu on the show.
Munmun Dutta attended the Oxford Model Senior Secondary School in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, for her education. She relocated to Pune for additional education and earned a Master of Arts degree (English). Her mother insisted that she study journalism, so she enrolled in a journalism course, but she dropped out to seek a career in the world of beauty.
Munmun Dutta began her acting career in 2004 with the Zee TV televised television series Hum Sab Barati. She also tried her hand at acting and made her cinematic debut with Mumbai Express (2005). She also appeared in other television programs and films, but the show “Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma,” which has aired for more than eight years, brought her to prominence.
- Mumbai Xpress (2005)
- Holiday (2006)
- Dhinchak Enterprise (2015)
- The Little Goddess (2018; Short film)
|2004||Hum Sab Baraati||Meethi|
|2008–present||Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah||Babita Iyer|
|2018||Indian Idol 10|
|2020||India’s Best Dancer|
|2021||Kaun Banega Crorepati 13|
|2022||Bigg Boss 15|
|The Khatra Khatra Show|
Awards and nominations
|2017||Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards India||Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah||Favorite Actress – TV||Nominated|
|2021||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
View this post on Instagram
- On the big screen, Munmun Dutta enjoys watching Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Madhuri Dixit, and Anushka Sharma.
- Rohit Sharma is the cricketer she most admires.
- Goa and Paris are two of Dutta’s ideal locations.
- She favors the colors white, blue, and black.
- Munmun’s preferred television program is “Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aisi Bhi” (2016).
- In her spare time, she enjoys watching Hollywood films such as Titanic (1997) and A Walk to Remember (2002).
- Munmun Dutta is a trained dancer who enjoys dancing. She has also been featured in music videos.
- She is really enthusiastic about travel and desires to see every continent.
- Additionally, Unmute Dutta is a social worker. She supports the education of girls and is also paying for the education of her housekeeper’s daughter.
- She also helps stray dogs because she is an animal lover.
- She was condemned on social media in May 2021 for using a casteist slur in an Instagram video she released on 9 May 2021. On 10 May 2021, she apologized for the same incident and stated that it was inadvertent.
- She wrote on Twitter: This is in reference to a video I posted yesterday in which one of my words was misconstrued. It was never intended to insult, intimidate, humiliate, or harm the sentiments of anyone. Due to my linguistic problem, I was actually misinformed about the word’s meaning. Once I was informed of its significance, I removed the section immediately. I have the deepest regard for every person of every caste, creed, and gender, and I recognize their enormous contributions to our society and nation.”
- In September 2021, she was widely attacked on social media due to rumors that she was dating her 9-years-younger Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah co-star Raj Anadkat. Later, she moved to Instagram to express her dissatisfaction with the ageist insults she had been receiving on social media. She published two Instagram posts: one for the general public and one for the media.
- In February 2022, after it was rumored that she had been detained in the casteist case, she confirmed that she had been summoned by police for questioning, but that she had not been arrested. She stated that the rumor of her arrest had really distressed her.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Babita’s real name in Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah?
TMKOC Babita’s original name is Munmun Dutta.
Is Babita actually married?
In reality, Babita (actress Munmun) is not married as of 2020.
Who is Babita’s (Munmun) true spouse?
In reality, actress Munmun Dutta is not married.